Openweb is a project, which helps to perform a comprehensive analysis of partners and competitors.
For this project, we developed the following tools:
- The parser of the open-source data published by the Russian government;
- The website with a database of more than 5 million Russian companies and more than 3.5 million business owners;
- The business owners’ analytics – we created the profiles and calculated the revenue of each businessman in Russia;
- The data collection system for testimonials about the businesses and their owners;
- The RESTful API for the mobile application and other services use.
This project is written in PHP using the YII2 framework, and, as the database, we used MySQL. The statistic is stored in the Clickhouse. For the maps and infographics, we used SVG.